Creating Business Ideas for Startup Entrepreneurs
Starting a business is never easy and it can be confusing in most times. Entrepreneurs need to have great ideas that would make them tick. But the thing is allowing time for research helps in creating business ideas for startup entrepreneurs. All you need it to open up to your creative zone.
Creativity is the root of entrepreneurship.Karndee Leopairote, Thammasat University
Creativity involves two processes: thinking, then producing.
“All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.”Walt Disney, Entrepreneur, The Walt Disney Company
Being a creative entrepreneur is a difficult path for every businessman. Yet it is not all about your destination but a journey. A journey to pass all obstacles for success.
“Creativity, as has been said, consists largely of rearranging what we know in order to find out what we do not know. Hence, to think creatively, we must be able to look afresh at what we normally take for granted.”George Kneller
In this following business tips, entrepreneurs will need to use their talents in creativity, nor to showcase their passion but also help them to make money at their own skills.
- Airbrush Artist. Airbrushing is a popular art form that can translate to a lot of different mediums, use your airbrushing talents to customize t-shirts and accessories and sell them online or in local markets.
- Art Seller. From original drawings, paintings or prints of your work you can build a business around selling them. You can go to local art fairs or sell on sites or hire a dealer for your work.
- Art Supply Store Owner. Use your love for art and creativity to help others you only need to showcase their own talents and open a store that sells various art supplies and creative materials.
- Bag Designer. Enjoy designing and putting together unique accessories? You can build a successful business as a bag designer and sell your creations online or get them into a local boutique store.
- Balloon Sculpture. Offer balloon sculpting in different events. You can offer your services to create balloon art for any event or even set up balloon installations as part of the event decor.
- Blogger. Creative content creators or writers, blogging is a viable business opportunity for all in a variety of different fields and areas of interest.
- Cake Decorator. Showcase your creativity by decorating cakes. You can decorate wedding cakes or birthday cakes and specialty desserts to really show off your artistic skills.
- Calligrapher. Be a calligrapher and offer your services to anyone from businesses looking for traditional lettering for marketing materials to couples who want an extra special touch for their wedding invitations.
- Candle Making. You can get really creative customizing the scents and even colors of different candle products.
- Dance Teacher. There are so many different forms of dance you can learn and teach to clients and start a dance studio in your community and work with clients of all ages.
- E-book Author. If storytelling is more your cup of tea, you can write your own books and then self-publish them online as e-books.
- Face Painter. Offer your services to clients in your area in birthday parties, fairs, and other events that will often feature face painters and other similar activities for kids.
- Hair Stylist. You can offer unique cuts, ‘updos’, and even coloring services.
- Interior Designer. Having a keen eye for design and home decor, you may be able to build a business working with interior design clients.
- Jewelry Making. You can also use your creativity to craft wearable art like necklaces and earrings.
- Landscape Designer. If you love landscaping maybe this business is right for you, offer your clients to design their landscaping and outdoor spaces.
- Logo Designer. Creative entrepreneurs that want to work with other business owners, offer them design services where you help businesses design basic branding materials like logos.
- Makeup Artist. Another area that requires a lot of creativity, start a salon type of business or even just travel to work with clients at their location.
- Musician. If you’re musically inclined, you can build this business as a musician or you can either play at local venues or produce albums to sell.
- Personal Stylist. Have a passion for fashion? But don’t want to design the clothes? Well, you can build a business working as a personal stylist to help clients shop and put together outfits.
- Portrait Photographer. If you’re more interested in staged photoshoots, you can build a business as a portrait photographer and work with clients for things like senior pictures, family photos, headshots or even pet photos.
- Printable Seller. If you love to design artwork but don’t want to produce or ship it in a physical form? Don’t worry you can still offer to sell your work in a digital form and then just allow your customers to print it themselves.
- Tailor. If you’re skilled with sewing and measuring, you can build a business as a custom tailor and work with clients to alter their clothing and accessories.
- Tattoo Artist. Tattooing is an ancient art that remains popular with a wide variety of people.
- T-shirt Designer. Are you have a cool idea for a t-shirt designing? You can really easily build a business selling t-shirts that you’ve designed by using online platforms like Facebook and Instagram.
- Video Producer. A huge growing trend like an online video is best for you, build a business by producing your own videos and earning a share of ad revenue on YouTube or work with other clients and help them with their video projects.
- Voice Artist. Your voice can also be considered a creative outlet, offer your services as a voice-over artist for advertisements or other materials.
- Podcast Producer. Just like video, a podcast is still part of the growing trend especially for most people who are always on the go and would still like productivity and learning as they go about their activities. As Louis Hays once expressed in one of her affirmation audios, just let it play and our subconscious would somehow absorb it. If you want to start your own podcast channel, Thinking Out Loud Inc offers consultancy services for it with a package of helping you promote your podcasts and collaborate with other podcasters. Feel free to message us through this page. We also produce the Journey of Entrepreneurship Podcasts where our hosts, Richard Phipps and Rosler Oriol, shares some insights on entrepreneurship and how you could make the journey easier. The hosts also shared valuable insights on creating business ideas for startup entrepreneurs. Feel free to listen to it. We produce weekly podcasts.
- Website Designer. Web design continues to be a hugely growing field and build a web design business by working with clients to build custom websites or even sell pre-made templates on sites like Etsy.
Obstacles don’t have to be business breakers. Learn from them and use them to make you a stronger and wiser entrepreneur in the future. You must understand that it’s not the crisis — it’s your response that determines how successful you’ll be. Stay strong, process your thoughts, create a plan and then take action for you to be successful. May this help article help you in creating your business ideas as one of the startup entrepreneurs.